Whitefriars Car Park Changes
Payment systems at the Whitefriars car park have been upgraded to include the latest Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology. There is now more choice for customers in how they can pay to park, with the payment process being quicker and easier. A new Pre-Pay Card is also being introduced.
The new pay stations located on each car park level feature large LED information displays and accept cash, contactless and chip and pin credit/debit cards and, for the first time, Apple Pay via a compatible iPhone or Apple Watch. The new Whitefriars Pre-Pay Cards are free and up to three vehicles can be included on an account. Pre-Pay Cards can be topped up at pay stations in multiples of £5, up to a maximum of £100.
Cash, Chip & Pin Cards and Apple Pay
Contactless Credit/Debit Cards
- Push button for ticket at entry barrier.
- Pay at a pay station before returning to your vehicle.
- Drive to exit barrier and it will open automatically.
Whitefriars Pre-Pay Card
- Tap card against contactless panel at entry barrier.
- You will not need to pay at a pay station.
- Tap same card against contactless panel at exit barrier. It will open automatically.
- Top up in multiples of £5, up to a maximum of £100.
- The entry and exit barriers will open automatically for you whilst you are in credit.
- Top up at a pay station any time. Your balance will be displayed on the machine and on exit.
to download an information leaflet.